SOLD BY MICHELLE HUSTON & MARK KEARNS
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Enjoying a quiet ground level position with a yard bigger than most homes. This unit comes with an exclusive use 205m2 outdoor area for you to enjoy. 4/21 Chaucer Street is an excellent choice for investors or entry level unit buyers who are seeking larger proportions and don't mind older yet well maintained complexes.
- Large master bedroom plus good size second, both with built-in wardrobes
- Generous living/dining space opening onto patio
- Updated u-shape kitchen with generous bench & cupboard space
- Renovated bathroom, updated to include a modern rain-head shower rose
- Small complex of 4 units, pet friendly
- Private garden area which is fully fenced
- Good size single car lock up garage with additional storage
The grand proportions of this courtyard gives the new owner plenty of options and potential! Set amongst established landscaped gardens, this unit is in a prime and very convenient location. An easy walk to train and shopping as well as buses and cafes. Less than 9kms to the CBD is this solidly constructed ground floor unit ready to be enjoyed!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.