UNDER CONTRACT CALL MICHELLE HUSTON AND MARK KEARNS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautifully presented Queenslander residence offers unique features and character throughout. Boasting a multitude of formal and informal, indoor and outdoor living spaces it caters for all family members and is a great entertainer.
The spacious galley style kitchen forms the heart of the home adjoining the expansive open plan living and dining as well as connecting to the massive rear deck via a servery. This hub creates an inviting space for family to gather, share a drink, do their homework and relax. These areas enjoy a leafy outlook and spill to the rear deck that allows you to dine alfresco and overlooks the manicured and surprisingly generous backyard.
Family accommodation is well catered for with four generous bedrooms, master with huge walk in robe, two new contemporary bathrooms and separate office. The downstairs lounge area is once again generous in proportion and an internal laundry with ample bench space is a welcome addition.
This impressive and much-loved stylish home is complemented by a host of traditional features, including ornate plaster ceilings, bay windows, picture rails, polished floorboards and high ceilings.
- Open plan kitchen, bi-fold window with servery, dining & living
- Gorgeous timber kitchen
- Multiple living areas
- Expansive rear deck and lower patio providing multiple entertaining options
- Freshly painted externally and internally in a neutral colour palette
- Master bedroom with massive walk in wardrobe
- Three additional generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Home office
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Internal new laundry with ample bench space and storage
- Double car accommodation with remote door
- Low maintenance yard
- Land 405sqm, fully fenced
- Internally plumbed 2000L water tank for domestic use
- Intercom system
- Full network cabling throughout house
65 Prince Street is located approx. 4kms of the CBD in a sought after location, walking distance to the PA Hospital, Dutton Park Station, Buranda shopping centre and surrounded by infrastructure that continues to improve. This quality home is also located close to schools, parks and a range of modern conveniences, including cafs & restaurants.
2 garage spaces