Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Modern & Spacious Townhouse in the Heart of Yeronga
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Set in a boutique complex of 4 in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Townhouse is sure to impress with it's gorgeous Queenslander style facade and top end finishes. Flawless modern design, this immaculate residence boasts a fluid layout showcasing stylish interiors and easy outdoor entertaining.
The first level comprises open plan living and dining that opens to an oversized outdoor covered terrace and courtyard, perfect for entertaining. The kitchen boasts quality appliances and breakfast bar, with ample room for the cooking enthusiast.
Downstairs also conveniently includes a full sized laundry, powder room and internal access to the garage. The spacious courtyard is ideal for beloved small pets (subject to body corporate approval).
Retreat upstairs to the sleeping quarters which feature three bedrooms, including a large master with a private ensuite. There's also a bathroom servicing the remaining two generously sized bedrooms, both of which have built-in wardrobes.
Large windows, sliding glazed doors, additional storage, crimsafe screens and ducted air conditioning; all are necessary inclusions in creating a new standard of urban living in the heart of Yeronga.
Yeronga offers an outstanding lifestyle with excellent capital growth potential. Just 6km from the Brisbane CBD, Yeronga also offers easy access to the Hospitals, Universities, QLD Tennis Centre and Prestigious Private Schools. The University of Queensland is just a bike ride over the Green Bridge and the townhouse is within close proximity to the Yeronga Village Shops, schools, cafes and walking distance to public transport facilities.
Features of 4/38 Simon Street include:
- Ducted Daikin air conditioning, ceiling fans, gas hot water system
- Three well scaled bedrooms are all fitted with built-in robes
- Well appointed bathrooms, main has combined bath and shower
- An excellent chance for investors seeking high rental income
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops & gas cooking
- Open plan living & dining adjoining private courtyard & covered patio area
- Single lock up garage with extra storage space and internal access
- Downstairs toilet & internal laundry
- Approximately 3.5km to major hospitals, 650m to Public transport
- Less than 1km to boutique shopping, cafes and park-lands
- Pets allowed subject to Body Corporate approval
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.