Quintessential Family Home on 838m²
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautiful family home combines 838m2 of level land with a single level family home and lush landscaped gardens. Sitting on an elevated allotment alongside other character and estate homes it will be a privilege to come home to this exclusive address.
The spacious 4 bedrooms (two with ensuite) + study area or parents retreat and multiple spacious living areas seamlessly combine with the ease and convenience of single level living.
Brimming with original character, this timeless traditional home has all the classic Queenslander features that we know and love, including an expansive L-Shaped front verandah, polished floorboards, picture rails, VJ's, high ceilings, leadlight windows and a functioning antique fireplace in the lounge room. This impeccably styled home has been enhanced with a renovation that sympathetically incorporates elegant contemporary design, making it highly functional and suitable for the modern family.
The expansive lounge and dining with open fireplace opens to the front and side L-shaped verandah via elegant leadlight French doors. The kitchen is located at the rear of the home adjoining both the family room and rear deck with large servery. Relish this blissful outdoor entertaining space, enjoy the retreat of your private backyard surrounded by established gardens. Framed by nature and beautifully maintained, the large grassy yard is the perfect place for children and pets to play safely.
The bedrooms are strategically located on the northern side of the home, an oversized air conditioned guest suite with ensuite and direct access to a private paved area. Another two generous air conditioned bedrooms provide plenty of space for the family and are serviced by an updated bathroom. The master suite feels like a luxury hotel with wonderful space, walk in robe and ensuite. This room is surrounded by a spacious parent retreat/ home office or multi use space.
- Wide double fronted 838m2 block with immense street appeal
- 4 bedrooms & home office, built-ins & joinery throughout
- Spacious Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Oversized guest suite with ensuite and access to rear paved area
- Superb and expansive lounge and dining with open fireplace
- Two pac and stone kitchen adjoins the rear deck with a large servery
- Spacious light filled family room extends to rear deck
- Internal laundry with loads of storage
- Further potential to lift and add another level
- Open plan casual living & dining extends to covered rear deck
- Glorious character features
- Two car secured carport accommodation plus space for another small car or trailer
- Beautiful established gardens, manicured lawns and secluded paved areas
- Solar panels and numerous watertanks
- Easy walk to numerous local schools, cafes, restaurants, shops & parks
11 Nathan Terrace offers the best of Yeerongpilly a charming home of understated elegance, with generous living spaces and high quality finishes, positioned close to schools, and within walking distance to train, bus, numerous cafes, restaurants, shops and parks.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
838m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.