Commanding Home and Position on 749m²
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Beautifully positioned elevated off Tarragindi Road offering sweeping views, this two level brick home offers so much! The large 749m2 allotment provides plenty of room and options for the future as well as an outlook to the beautiful Toohey Forest and city skyline from your back yard!
The traditional kitchen is in good condition with its generous proportions allowing for a breakfast table as well as providing plenty of scope to refurbish when ready.
The open plan living and dining area is also spacious with polished hardwood floors and flowing out to the large undercover entertaining area, which overlooks the lush garden and onto Toohey Forest. This level also accommodates the 4 spacious bedrooms, all on one level, the air conditioned master bedroom with ensuite. The other three bedrooms (2 of which also A/C) are serviced by the family bathroom with convenient separate toilet. An internal laundry is also located on this level with external access for easy drying.
The lower level boasts a rumpus room, a utility room currently used for guest accommodation, the third bathroom and huge garage for 2 cars plus plenty of secure storage.
At a glance:-
• 4 bedrooms all on one level, master with ensuite, 3 of 4 Beds A/C plus all with ceiling fans for added comfort
• Family bathroom with a separate toilet
• A mixture of polished floors and cork
• Expansive kitchen adjoining open plan living
• Large open plan dining and living area with A/C and ceiling fans
• Generous undercover outdoor entertainment area with Toohey Forest backdrop
• Elevated views including skyline of Brisbane CBD
• 2 car lock up accommodation plus massive storage
• Rumpus, utility room and third bathroom on lower level
• 749m2 landscaped and elevated allotment
428 Tarragindi Road is a wonderful family home with easy living right now as well as plenty of potential for the future. Walking distance to public transport, parklands, cafes and shops. Conveniently located close to all amenities including Moorooka Shopping Precinct, cafes, restaurants, parks and schools.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
749m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.