Space, quality and convenience
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a boutique complex approx. 10kms from the CBD this modern three bedroom townhouse has an abundance of natural light and style. This home offers a low maintenance lifestyle within walking distance to cafes, restaurants and transport.
From the moment you enter you will be impressed with the spacious open plan design which merges effortlessly with the alfresco entertainment area.
A prime convenient position this unique townhouse offers:-
- A sprawling three level low maintenance residence
- Downstairs offers 2 garages with internal access and storage
- Upstairs boasts generous open plan living areas flowing out to the entertaining area and fenced courtyard
- Modern well-appointed kitchen
- Well portioned 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built ins
- Generous main contemporary bathroom
- Air conditioning to living / dining
- Security screens & fans throughout
- Third level enjoys a spacious master bedroom, WIR, ensuite and study nook
Body Corporate Fees - $488 per quarter
Prep to Year 6 - Everton Park State School (approx. 290 metres)
Year 7 to Year 12 - Everton Park State High School (approx. 1.9 kilometres)
Approx. 790 metres to Northside Christian College
Approx. 850 metres to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
Approx. 1.34 kilometres to McDowall State School
Approx. 1.75 kilometres to Mount Maria College
Walking distance to Teralba Park
There's a lovely warmth and ambience in this spacious residence, as well as being a solid investment and affordable buying for first home buyers, professional couples and investors.
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.